05 February 2012

Lazy Sunday

Wow being sick is so great!! I missed three days of school and have basically been sick on and off since last Sunday. Luckily my immune system has finally decided to forgive me, and I'm pretty much healthy again.
Being sick means that I haven't had much time to write. In fact, I got 16 pages behind in my Writing Workshop class. Luckily, I managed to crank out 8 pages yesterday and 8 today, so I'm pretty much caught up. That also means I have more of The Waste Land to post!
I don't have much to update on, although being a second semester senior doesn't bring much crazy life updates in general. It's Superbowl Sunday, but I would be lying if I said I was really excited. What I'm more interested in is the Michigan vs. Michigan State basketball game, but the Wolverines are having a poor showing so far.
My wi-fi's been awful lately, and actually I had finished this little rant and was going to post it but then the internet stopped working and deleted half my post. Talk about first world problems. But from what I can remember, basically I said that I was astonished that Spirit Week starts tomorrow. Usually it's months of me biting my nails and thinking about costumes and such, but this year I guess I'm just going through the motions. Maybe once it starts I'll have more energy and excitement.
That being said, it's going to be a crazy busy week. I also have three basketball games which means I'm going to be all over the place and extra busy. So I apologize in advance for not posting much. Thanks for your patience, whoever you are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment