19 March 2013

Monday

How is it only Monday? I leave for home on Saturday, and based on how slowly today went by, it's going to be a long haul to get there. While there is a feeling of victory in that I finished my research paper this evening, there is still (and always seems to be) more work to do. I'm hoping that spring break can serve as a catch-up time--both in sleep and work. Yesterday I went to bed at 5 in the morning so I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of sleeping next week. Not too many thoughts for today other than the glacial pace of time. Today The Shins came and played a concert at Tulane, which was awesome, so I'll share a favorite song of mine:

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. heather grey melange

    ReplyDelete