17 March 2013

2013

So it's been a little over a year since I've used this blog, and while I considered deleting it for a while, I have recently decided to just keep writing in it. I'm on my computer so much anyway for school and spend hours slaving over work in the library that I figured this could be a nice outlet for when things get too stressful. I doubt anyone actually reads this anymore though, so maybe it will just be a chronicle of thoughts. Just something to keep me sane.
I have an 8-11 page research paper due on Tuesday and am doing just about anything to avoid writing it. But my friend changed my Facebook password so that's no longer an option (for the best). So now I'm back on here. More later, I suppose.

Found this recently, I really like it:


1 comment:

  1. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. cotton twill fabric

    ReplyDelete