27 July 2010

Order

Hello! A few things to tell all of you:
First off, I apologize for not writing much since I got back. My birthday is on Friday (!!!) and I leave for my job on Saturday for two weeks, and I only got back last Sunday... needless to say, I have had a lot of things to do and a lot of people to see. So sorry if you have been disappointed with the lack of updating here. I assure you this blog is still going!
Second, thank you so much for all the new followers! I started out with just one other reader, and now I know there are other people who can read this and hopefully it makes their day a little better.
Third, I really really do have some pieces of writing and stuff started, I have honestly just been too busy to get anywhere with them. I will try my best to get some done before I leave!
Thank you all again. You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment